Someone much wiser than I told me a few years ago: "What you put in is what you will get in return." I've kept to that mantra throughout my career and want to bring that to your organization and enhance the on-air and off-air aspects of your communications team.
On the air, I've provided play-by-play for over 230 hockey games including one season with the Lincoln Stars (USHL), three seasons with the Corpus Christi IceRays (NAHL) and fill-in for the former Binghamton Senators (AHL). There's always something for everyone, including in-depth analysis and context for the hardcore fan as well as entertainment and engagement for the newer fan with an emphasis on storytelling. I also have additional experience broadcasting baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, soccer and softball.
Off the air, focus has always been on innovative content and fan interaction through multimedia platforms and fresh ways to keep engaged and gain interest, especially in a non-conventional market. A clever mixture of entertainment, features, graphic design and information has always been at the forefront of my approach to draw the eyes and ears of fans across my target market.
Every facet of my work is held to the highest quality, but I make sure that having clean, engaging fun is also a top priority.
• Media team for the 2018 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game
• USHL lead graphic designer, 2018 NHL Draft
• Broadcaster for the 2017 NAHL Top Prospects Tournament
• Voice of the Corpus Christi IceRays (NAHL)
• Hockey Play-By-Play debut with the former Binghamton Senators (AHL)
• Public Address Announcer for Sky Blue FC (NWSL)
• Broadcaster for the 2014 U.S. Youth Soccer National Championships
• Broadcaster for the 2014 NCCAA Softball National Championships
WHERE I'M FROM
I grew up in southern New Jersey, about 20 minutes from Philadelphia and 45 minutes from Atlantic City. I lived there from 1993 until post-graduation.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
WHAT AM I DOING NOW?
I'm the Director of Communications & Broadcasting for the Lincoln Stars (USHL). I also assist with graphic and broadcasting efforts for small esports leagues.